I finally finished the "Fauxstess" hat I had started for my little sis last summer/fall. I really put off the I-cord and sewing it on. Niki likes it though, even if she wears it over her pony tail and has a weird conehead bump. The pattern is here Fauxstess, To the Extreme and mine looks just the same, except I made only 3 large loops in the icing rather than a lot of small ones.
I tackled two rows on the baby blanket for my nephew (he is now 2 yrs old....) yesterday.
I'm also 3/4 or more done with the parts and pieces for this guy Hound pillow toy and will just have seaming and assembly to do very soon. This was originally going to be a present for my ex, but, I had barely gotten the head started when we broke up. I think I will keep him when I'm done, to remind me that not all men are dogs, even if it feels like it sometimes.
I tore out the tomatoes that refused to fruit and started to shrivel up, and planted turnip and curly leaf lettuce a week ago. The sprouts are coming up, so I need to look up how many I can grow per square foot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Fauxstess is HILARIOUS! <3 I love that hat. Too fun!
ReplyDeleteGirl, I'm going to eat that blanket next time I see you. I swear... kid is going to be graduating (and I ain't talking about Gerber) when you're done with that mess!