Monday, September 27, 2010

I love my days off

I get so much done when I am not at work.

Like tomorrow. I am going to get my car looked at, mail off a beautiful leather corset and wait for a stunningly and more beautiful corset in a smaller size, do some laundry, vacuum maybe, oh, and, craft my ass off. LOL. Cuz that's what I do! I actually have a LOT of work done on the sock monkey now. He looks like the headless version with a bit less stuffing. I have done three of the main bodies for some Creepy Cute patterns to put out at the bank for Halloween and sewn them together, now it is just in the details.

I totally, on the fly, crocheted a cat in white and orange for Nimo, my friend Stewart's cat. Ok well the pattern was already written but alternating the colors was not and I totally made it up and am totally super proud. Plus, I stuffed a jingly bell in there so when Nimo plays he will be all the more likely to nom his new mini-me.

I have about 4-5 inches of the sweater dress yoke made. AND in BIG EXCITING news, I have less than 20 rows of another sailboat finished on Logan's baby blanket. Woot!

1 comment:

  1. That cat was super cute and I was also impressed with the color change. :) LOL I think the bell belly was awesome, and I... would like to be a cat so I could play with that toy.

    GO BLANKET GO!

    ReplyDelete